Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk On The Street" Friday:
Cramer said investors frowned on the shortfall from Nuance Communications (NUAN) but he noted the company remains an Apple (AAPL) client. Shares of Activision (ATVI) roared higher today, and Cramer said that proves one big game title can still make a difference.
At the close Friday, NUAN plummeted 18.5% while ATVI jumped 11.2%.Cramer remains bullish on Starwood Hotels (HOT), calling it a cheap stock. However, he said that many investors were not happy with results from Riverbed Technologies (RVBD). HOT was up 1.8% but investors continued to show their displeasure with RVBD, sending shares down 17.6%. Cramer ended on a bullish note with both EOG Resources (EOG), which raised its targets, and Discover Financial (DFS), a stock he said was the cheapest of the "Big Three" credit card processors. EOG ended the day up 2.7% while DFS was up 1.4%. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV