About George Hirsch, Chef and Lifestyle ExpertCEC, CCE, AAC, TV host, author, and executive producer
George Hirsch has always had a passion for outdoor adventure; beginning at an early age on family camp-outs, George learned the fundamentals of knowing his fire. Little did he know this would become more than a pastime; it would be the beginning of an adventurous way of enjoying his lifestyle and the launch of his career as a professional chef, television personality and best-selling author. George has dedicated himself to sharing his approach of a well lived lifestyle using food as the common denominator through his TV and multimedia extensions. George is the executive producer and host of his national television series highlighting food, travel, recreation & home – from his positive and empowering perspective. His cooking & lifestyle TV series airing since 1994 include: "Grilling with Chef
George Hirsch," "
George Hirsch's Know Your Fire," "
George Hirsch for Better Living & Lifestyles" and "GEORGE HIRSCH Living it Up!" and new TV series, George Hirsch Lifestyle slated for 2013 release. George has also been called upon as a leading lifestyle expert to appear on many talk shows – such as; "Today," "Weekend Today," "Good Morning America" and "Live! with Regis & Kelly." He is proud to share his original recipes, content and lifestyle videos with Sears on Grilling is Happiness and
Sears Outdoor Style blogs.
Contact Information: Larry CostelloSears Holdings Corp.(847) 286-9036 Larry.Costello@searshc.com
Amanda CoyneZeno Group for Sears(773) 569-2764 Amanda.Coyne@zenogroup.com
SOURCE Sears Holdings Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV