HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill., Feb. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Outdoor entertaining is a lifestyle, not just a seasonal event, which is why Sears is introducing chic and affordable new designs from its lines of outdoor living furniture, patio sets and Kenmore grills at the prestigious culinary celebration, Food Network South Beach Wine & Food Festival presented by FOOD & WINE. The Festival attracts thousands of culinary influencers and consumers from Feb. 21-24 in Miami. As a leader in outdoor lifestyle trends and designs, Sears will unveil the latest collections that showcase how to bring the beach, food and outdoor decor together.
"We chose to launch our 2013 line at the Food Network South Beach Wine & Food Festival because the Festival's sophisticated yet fun atmosphere is the perfect setting to showcase our new Agio and La-Z-Boy lighted patio collections, as well as our Ty Pennington Style product," said James Alt, vice president, seasonal and outdoor living, Sears Holdings. "The outdoor living lifestyle is about the entire alfresco experience – and we're thrilled to have both Ty Pennington and George Hirsch serve as hosts of the Sears Grilling is Happiness Lounge."
Sears is the exclusive retail provider for the Ty Pennington Style line of outdoor living, home, bed and bath products.
"I'm all about the outdoors – and we're here to say 'Light up your outdoors,' Pennington said. "Whatever your style – whether it's sophisticated, contemporary or casual, Sears has something to match your taste and budget. With their wide range of affordable and on-trend new designs, Sears offers the expertise of their design team to help you extend your living space outside."Joining Pennington at the Sears Grilling is Happiness Lounge, is TV personality and lifestyle expert George Hirsch who will be grilling up delicious appetizers and desserts for guests at three of the Festivals' events including:
- Moet Hennessy's The Q hosted by Paula Deen and Sons presented by Omaha Steaks sponsored by Miami magazine on Feb. 21
- Amstel Light Burger Bash presented by Pat LaFrieda Meats hosted by Rachael Ray on Feb. 22
- Guy Fieri's Reggae Jam with Ziggy Marley Live presented by Ziggy Marley Organics featuring Cuisine of the Sun by Ortanique and Friends, The Official Festival Closing Party on Feb. 24
- Agio Bella Luna Collection is innovative with their lighted tables and bars. The traditional sets offer designs featuring graceful lines and plush tailored cushions to further enhance the way you enjoy backyard entertaining. Its soft illumination adds to the perfect amount of romance of a moonlit Tuscan night.
- La-Z-Boy Halley Collection offers all the style and comfort of living room furniture for an outdoor space. The eclectic collection features built-in lighting to create the perfect ambiance for any gathering, and Parisian-inspired all-weather materials to stand-up to the outdoor elements while still looking luxurious.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV