Despite these incidents and history, we remain committed to properly vetting both Messrs. Gad and Weisser for inclusion on your Board of Directors. The Board’s nominating committee will be contacting both of them in the coming weeks to schedule interviews as part of the vetting process. Since this process began we have also been contacted by other large shareholders to informally nominate director candidates. All of these suggestions will be handled properly and according to the highest standards of corporate governance.
I hope you find the above information helpful and informative. The Board of Directors remains committed to faithfully representing the interests of all shareholders and welcome dialogue with all of our shareholders to that end. Please contact me directly to discuss any concerns you may have about this or any other matter related to SED.
Very truly yours,
Samuel A. KidstonChairman
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV