Braxton, Osbourne And Jenners Do Red Dress Runway
She practiced her runway walk before going in front of the cameras and compared it a little to being on a balance beam, where one foot goes straight in front of the other.
"I am participating because of the heart health cause. ... I want young girls to think about it. I want to get the message out," she said. "My advice to them is to stay active, eat healthy."
The first Red Dress show was held in 2001 at the beginning of the National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute's campaign to reach out specifically to women. Models over the years have included Christie Brinkley, Heidi Klum, Liza Minnelli and Kim Kardashian.
___Samantha Critchell tweets fashion at (at)AP_Fashion and can be reached at (at)Sam_Critchell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV