HMS, a wholly owned subsidiary of HMS Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ: HMSY), announced that the California Public Employees Retirement System (CalPERS) intends to award a dependent eligibility audit to HMS Employer Solutions, the part of HMS that provides cost containment solutions to public and private employers.
CalPERS administers health benefits for more than 1.3 million state, public school, and local public agency employees. HMS Employer Solutions’ dependent eligibility audit will verify eligibility for covered dependents in CalPERS’ health plan.
“We’re excited to work with CalPERS on this important effort,” said Greg Fischer, Vice President of HMS Employer Solutions. “With eight years of experience conducting dependent audits, we have developed a solution that saves clients the maximum amount of money while minimizing the burden on their employees. Our user-friendly approach fits the member-friendly culture of CalPERS.”
About HMSHMS is the nation's leader in coordination of benefits and program integrity services for healthcare payers. HMS's clients include health and human services programs in more than 40 states; commercial programs, including commercial plans, employers, and more than 148 Medicaid managed care plans; the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS); and Veterans Administration facilities. As a result of the company's services, clients recovered $3.2 billion in 2012, and saved billions more through the prevention of erroneous payments.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV