Converged Services To Shape The Argentinian Telecommunications Services Market, Finds Frost & Sullivan
Operators are increasing investments to expand 3G network coverage and improve the quality of their services. In addition, the major Telcos are investing in network and customer base expansion, and launching new digital services in the country.
Investments will be focused on generating revenue with converged plans such as bundling data and voice services, retaining client base with more value-added services, and migrating prepaid consumers to the postpaid segment through attractive price promotions.
"Alternative plans, bundles, and economy lines will help companies sustain their client base in the short term; however, voice over Internet protocol and mobile telephony are likely to drive substitution in the long term," noted Di Genaro. "Wireless networks will become the predominant infrastructure for fixed operators to serve rural, remote, and low-income areas, and for mobile operators to complement their offerings with fixed telephony."
If you are interested in more information on this research, please send an email to Francesca Valente, Corporate Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org, with your full name, company name, job title, telephone number, company email address, company website, city, state and country.Argentina Total Telecommunications Services Markets, 2012 is part of the Telecom Services Growth Partnership Service program. Frost & Sullivan's related research services include: mobile services, Pay TV services, broadband services, and data communications. All research services included in subscriptions provide detailed market opportunities and industry trends evaluated following extensive interviews with market participants. About Frost & SullivanFrost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants. Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV