Feb. 7, 2013
/PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Plunkett`s Retail Industry Trends & Statistics 2013: A Summary of Plunket`s Retail Industry Almanac 2013
PLUNKETT'S RETAIL INDUSTRY TRENDS & STATISTICS 2013
- Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and Industry Statistics
- Buyer may register for access to search and export data at Plunkett Research Online
- Link to our 5-minute video overview of this industry
Statistical Tables Provided: 15
Geographic Focus: Global
A condensed market research report excerpted from Plunkett's Retail Industry Almanac 2013, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and vital statistical tables. You will gain significant insights that can help you shape your own strategy for business development, product development and investments.
-How is the industry evolving?
-How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
-How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
-What is the size of the market now and in the future?
Contents, Statistics, Forecasts and Analysis Include:
Major Trends Affecting the Retail Industry
1) Introduction to the Retail Industry
2) Wal-Mart Sales Improve After Two Year Slump
3) Department Stores Streamline While Outlet Stores Proliferate
4) Discounting and Discount Stores Evolve
5) Private Label Brands Grow in Share of Total Store Sales
6) Sophistication and Success for Direct Marketers and Non-Store Sales
7) Apple Sets the Bar for Showcase Stores and Super-Merchandisers
8) For the Long Term in the U.S. and
, Consumers Shift to Careful Spending and Less Debt
9) Bricks, Clicks and Catalogs Create Synergies While Online Sales Growth Surges