CHERRY HILL, N.J., and PORTLAND, Maine, Feb. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- According to a survey released today by TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank ®, 60% of consumers who are happy with their bank reveal they have low or no financial stress and more than half are optimistic in their financial future. Moreover, consumers who define themselves as happy with their bank spend more than an hour less (7.3 hours vs. 8.5 hours) each week worrying about finances compared to those who are less happy with their bank.
"All banks are not the same when it comes to the service they provide. Research shows those who feel valued by their bank are more likely to be happy with their financial state," said Ryan Bailey, Executive Vice President, Head of Deposit Products, TD Bank. "TD's legendary service with live representatives available 24/7, extended store hours, free coin counting and award winning checking products are ways we work to make our customers happy."
TD Bank's surveyed more than 1,500 consumers from Maine to Florida to better understand consumers' banking experiences, their financial stress as well as their financial outlook.Customer Service Leads to Financial Confidence Fast and simple customer service is noted as the prime factor in being happy with a bank. Key considerations such as friendly service (82%), knowledgeable advice (62%) and being a reliable financial resource (60%) are cited as elements leading a customer to feel valued by their bank. "It's important to establish a positive connection with a banking partner you trust because being happy with your bank can serve as a solid foundation to build a more confident and secure financial future." adds Bailey. "So if you're not in love with your current bank, see what's out there, and find a bank that offers you the service and convenience you deserve."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV