BATTLE CREEK, Mich., Feb. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games kick off one year from today, and Kellogg's® officially started their countdown by announcing Team Kellogg's™, an elite group of Olympic legends and Olympic and Paralympic athletes aspiring to represent Team USA. Get to know the Team Kellogg's athletes at Facebook.com/Kelloggs.
"From kids to athletes, Kellogg's understands the importance of breakfast as a great start to help everyone reach their potential," said Kellogg North America President Brad Davidson. "We are proud to continue our support of Team USA and partner with this remarkable group of athletes who share our belief that you can't get to the finish line without a great start."
Kellogg's will show once again that from great starts come great things by featuring Team Kellogg's athletes in various promotional materials and offering exclusive content as part of a comprehensive marketing campaign. Kellogg's continues to offer a full portfolio of nutritious foods to help Team USA athletes and everyone realize the potential of a great start.Meet Team Kellogg's A mix of nine Olympic medalists and Sochi Games hopefuls make up Team Kellogg's roster. Olympic gold medalist and figure skating legend Kristi Yamaguchi will serve as co-captain, along with hockey great and Olympic gold medalist Jim Craig. "I am excited to partner with Kellogg's and this group of amazing athletes to showcase the importance of a great start," said Yamaguchi. "Breakfast was always an integral part to my training routine which helped me win Olympic gold. Now, as a mom of two, I make sure everyone in the family starts the day off right so they can be their best."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV