TORONTO, Feb. 7, 2013 /CNW/ - CIBC (TSX: CM) (NYSE: CM) will be announcing its fiscal 2013 first quarter results on Thursday, February 28, 2013. The results are expected to be released at approximately 5:30 a.m. (ET), followed by a live audio webcast and teleconference call with analysts, investors and media at 7:30 a.m. (ET).
Earnings Conference Call/Webcast
The conference call will be available in English (416-340-2217 in Toronto, or toll-free 1-866-696-5910, passcode 3201624#) and French (514-861-2255, or toll-free 1-877-405-9213, passcode 6704753#). Participants are asked to dial in 10 minutes before the call. Immediately following the formal presentations, CIBC executives will be available to answer questions.
A live audio webcast of the conference call will also be available in English and French at www.cibc.com, About CIBC.Financial Results and Investor Presentation Details of CIBC's fiscal 2013 first quarter results, as well as a presentation to investors, will be available in English and French at www.cibc.com, Investor Relations section, prior to the conference call/webcast. Earnings Conference Call Replay and Archived Webcast A telephone replay will be available in English (905-694-9451 or 1-800-408-3053, passcode 9718152#) and French (514-861-2272 or 1-800-408-3053, passcode 2521553#) until 23:59 (ET) March 14, 2013. The audio webcast will be archived at www.cibc.com. SOURCE CIBC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV