First graph, second sentence of release dated February 7, 2013, the time of the meeting should read: 9:30 a.m. ET (sted 4:30 p.m. EDT).
The corrected release reads:
FIRST REPUBLIC BANK ANNOUNCES RECORD DATE FOR 2013 ANNUAL MEETING OF STOCKHOLDERS
First Republic Bank (NYSE: FRC), a leading private bank and wealth management company, today announced its Board of Directors has established Monday, March 18, 2013, as the record date for determining stockholders entitled to vote at the 2013 Annual Meeting of Stockholders. The meeting will be held at 9:30 a.m. ET on Tuesday, May 14, 2013, at the New York Yacht Club, 37 West 44 th Street, New York, New York 10036.About First Republic Bank First Republic Bank (NYSE:FRC) and its subsidiaries provide private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. Founded in 1985, First Republic specializes in exceptional, relationship-based service offered through preferred banking or wealth management offices primarily in San Francisco, Palo Alto, Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, Newport Beach, San Diego, Portland, Boston, Greenwich and New York City. First Republic offers a complete line of banking products for individuals and businesses, including deposit services, as well as residential, commercial and personal loans. First Republic is a component of the S&P Total Market Index, the Wilshire 5000 Total Market Index SM, the Russell 1000®, Russell 3000® and Russell Global indices and six Dow Jones indices.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV