CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Feb. 7, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Momenta Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq:MNTA), a biotechnology company specializing in the characterization and engineering of complex drugs, today announced that it will webcast its presentation at two upcoming investor conferences.
Leerink Swann Global Healthcare Conference 2013 Wednesday, February 13, at 11:30 a.m. ET in New York, NY
2013 RBC Capital Markets' Healthcare Conference Wednesday, February 27 at 3:00 p.m. ET in New York, NYThe audio webcast of the presentations will be available live on the "Investors" section of the company's website located at www.momentapharma.com . A replay of the presentations will be posted on the Momenta website approximately one hour after the event and will be available for two weeks following the presentation. About Momenta Momenta Pharmaceuticals is a biotechnology company specializing in the detailed structural analysis of complex mixture drugs and is headquartered in Cambridge, MA. Momenta is applying its technology to the development of generic versions of complex drug products, as well as to the discovery and development of novel drugs. To receive additional information about Momenta, please visit the website at www.momentapharma.com , which does not form a part of this press release.
CONTACT: Lora Pike Momenta Pharmaceuticals, Inc. email@example.com 617.395.5189
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV