Plunkett's Banking, Mortgages & Credit Industry Trends & Statistics 2013: A Summary Of Plunkett's Banking, Mortgages & Credit Industry Almanac 2013
17) Home Mortgages by Holder, U.S.: 2007-2nd Quarter 2012
18) Assets & Liabilities, U.S. Agency- & Government Sponsored Enterprise (GSE)-Backed Securities by Holder: 2007-2nd Quarter 2012
19) Consumer Credit Outstanding, U.S.: 1970-2012
20) Consumer Credit Outstanding by Major Holders, U.S.: 2007-2nd Quarter 201221) Terms of Credit at Commercial Banks, U.S.: 2006-2nd Quarter 2012 22) Loan Performance, FDIC-Insured Institutions: June 2012 Table of Contents PLUNKETT'S BANKING, MORTGAGES & CREDIT INDUSTRY TRENDS & STATISTICS 2013 CONTENTS Chapter 1: Major Trends Affecting the Banking, Mortgages & Credit Industry 1 1) Introduction to the Banking, Mortgages & Credit Industry 2 2) For the Long Term in the U.S., Consumers Increase Savings/Less Inclined to Use Debt 5 3) Aging Populations, Baby Boomers Create Opportunities/U.S. Pension Accounts Top $18.5 Trillion 6 4) Dodd-Frank Act Increases Regulation of Financial Industry/Basel III Raises Bank Capital Requirements 8 5) Giant Mergers Change the Face of Global Banking and Investment Firms 10 6) Investment Firms, Banks Compete for Clients in High Net Worth Households 11 7) Banks Vie for Previously Underserved Markets and Focus on Hispanics 12 8) Wal-Mart Launches Bluebird Checking and Debit Service in the U.S./Banco de Wal-Mart in Mexico 13 9) China's Banking Market Will See Long Term Growth 14 10) India's Foreign Banking Restrictions Ease Slightly/Microloans Grow 15 11) Credit Default Swaps (CDS) and Derivatives Soar into the Trillions of Dollars 16 12) Rapid Growth in Online and Mobile Banking 18 13) Credit Card Issuers Face New Regulations/Enjoy Global Growth 20 14) Credit Card Technologies Advance with Embedded Chips, Better Security and Contactless Payment 21 15) Smartphones Aid Wireless Payments/Square Soars as a Mobile Merchant Transaction System 22 16) In Emerging Nations, mChek and M-PESA Enable Remote Banking via Cellphone 24
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV