Feb. 7, 2013
/PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Plunkett's Banking, Mortgages & Credit Industry Trends & Statistics 2013: A Summary of Plunkett's Banking, Mortgages & Credit Industry Almanac 2013
• Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
• Market forecasts and Industry Statistics
• Buyer may register for access to search and export data at Plunkett Research Online
• Link to our 5-minute video overview of this industry
Statistical Tables Provided: 22
Geographic Focus: Global
A condensed market research report excerpted from
's Banking, Mortgages & Credit Industry Almanac 2013, including forecasts and market estimates technologies analysis and vital statistical tables. You will gain significant insights that can help you shape your own strategy for business development, product development and investments.
-How is the industry evolving?
-How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
-How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
-What is the size of the market now and in the future?
Contents, Statistics, Forecasts and Analysis Include:
Major Trends Affecting the Banking, Mortgages & Credit Industry
1) Introduction to the Banking, Mortgages & Credit Industry
2) For the Long Term in the U.S., Consumers Increase Savings/Less Inclined to Use Debt
3) Aging Populations, Baby Boomers Create Opportunities/U.S. Pension Accounts Top
4) Dodd-Frank Act Increases Regulation of Financial Industry/Basel III Raises Bank Capital Requirements
5) Giant Mergers Change the Face of Global Banking and Investment Firms
6) Investment Firms, Banks Compete for Clients in High Net Worth Households
7) Banks Vie for Previously Underserved Markets and Focus on Hispanics