Feb. 7, 2013
/PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Plunkett's Health Care Industry Trends & Statistics 2013: A Summary Version of Plunkett's Health Care Industry Almanac 2013
• Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
• Market forecasts and Industry Statistics
• Buyer may register for access to search and export data at Plunkett Research Online
• Link to our 5-minute video overview of this industry
Statistical Tables Provided: 39
Geographic Focus: Global
A condensed market research report excerpted from Plunkett's Health Care Industry Almanac 2013, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and vital statistical tables. You will gain significant insights that can help you shape your own strategy for business development, product development and investments.
-How is the industry evolving?
-How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
-How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
-What is the size of the market now and in the future?
Contents, Statistics, Forecasts and Analysis Include:
Major Trends Affecting the Health Care Industry
1) Introduction to the Health Care Industry
2) Continued Rise in Health Care Costs
3) Employers Push Health Care Costs onto Employees
4) Medicare and Medicaid Spending Continue to Surge/Oldest Baby Boomers Hit 65+ Years of Age
5) Health Care Reform Act of 2010 Set to Bring Big Changes
6) Concierge Care/Direct Primary Care Are on the Rise
7) Insurance Companies Change Strategies Due to Health Care Reform Act
8) Vast Number of Uninsured and Underinsured Americans
9) Few New Blockbusters: Major Drug Patents Expire While Generic Sales Growth Continues
10) Biotech and Orphan Drugs Pick Up the Slack as Blockbuster Mainstream Drugs Age