Amira Nature Foods Ltd (the "Company") (NYSE: ANFI), a leading global provider of packaged Indian specialty rice, will participate in Gulfood, the world’s largest annual food and hospitality show, on February 25-28, 2013 at the Dubai World Trade Centre in Dubai. At Gulfood, the Company will host a product booth and will meet with buyers from leading food retailers and distributors internationally.
“We are excited to once again showcase our product portfolio at Gulfood, which has an exceptional reputation,” said Karan A. Chanana, Amira’s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. “Amira is a leader in delivering high quality and innovative foods to a growing number of markets across the globe. We look forward to the opportunity to introduce our premier basmati rice and complementary products to new potential customers in the Middle East, Africa, and Asia.”
This is Amira’s fourth time participating in Gulfood. The company’s product booth will be located at Stand No. – Q – A14, Al Multaqua Hall.
About Amira Nature FoodsFounded in 1915, Amira has evolved into a leading global provider of packaged Indian specialty rice, with sales in over 40 countries today. Amira sells Basmati rice, premium long-grain rice grown only in certain regions of the Indian sub-continent, under their flagship Amira brand as well as under other third party brands. Amira sells its products primarily in emerging markets through a broad distribution network. Amira’s headquarters are in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, and it also has offices in India, Malaysia, Singapore, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV