Feb. 7, 2013
/PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Plunkett's Automobile Industry Almanac 2013: Automobile Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
PLUNKETT'S AUTOMOBILE INDUSTRY ALMANAC 2013
• Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
• Market forecasts and Industry Statistics
• Industry Associations and Professional Societies List
• In-Depth Profiles of hundreds of leading companies
• Industry Glossary
• Buyer may register for access to search and export data at Plunkett Research Online
Pages: 533Statistical Tables Provided: 20Companies Profiled: 365Geographic Focus: Global
A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms. You will gain vital insights that can help you shape your own strategy for business development, product development and investments.
-How is the industry evolving?
-How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
-How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
-What is the size of the market now and in the future?
-What are the financial results of the leading companies?
-What are the names and titles of top executives?
-What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
Contents, Statistics, Forecasts and Analysis Include:
Major Trends Affecting the Automobile Industry
1) Automobile Industry Introduction
2) Big Three U.S. Manufacturers Rebound
3) Fuel Efficiency Becomes a Key Selling Element/Stiff Emissions Standards Adopted in the U.S. and Abroad
4) Hybrid Cars Command Low Market Share
5) Electric Cars and Plug-in Hybrids (PHEVs) Enter Market in Low Numbers
6) Major Research in Advanced Lithium Batteries
7) Clean Diesel Technology Gains Acceptance
8) Natural Gas Powered Vehicles off to a Slow Start