Feb. 7, 2013
/PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Plunkett's Automobile Industry Trends & Statistics 2013: A Summary Version of Plunkett's Automobile Industry Almanac 2013
• Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
• Market forecasts and Industry Statistics
• Buyer may register for access to search and export data at Plunkett Research Online
Statistical Tables Provided: 20
Geographic Focus: Global
A condensed market research report excerpted from Plunkett's Automobile Industry Almanac 2013, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and vital statistical tables. You will gain significant insights that can help you shape your own strategy for business development, product development and investments.
-How is the industry evolving?
-How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
-How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
-What is the size of the market now and in the future?
Contents, Statistics, Forecasts and Analysis Include:
Major Trends Affecting the Automobile Industry
1) Automobile Industry Introduction
2) Big Three U.S. Manufacturers Rebound
3) Fuel Efficiency Becomes a Key Selling Element/Stiff Emissions Standards Adopted in the U.S. and Abroad
4) Hybrid Cars Command Low Market Share
5) Electric Cars and Plug-in Hybrids (PHEVs) Enter Market in Low Numbers
6) Major Research in Advanced Lithium Batteries
7) Clean Diesel Technology Gains Acceptance
8) Natural Gas Powered Vehicles off to a Slow Start
9) Ethanol Production Soars, But U.S. Federal Subsidy Has Finally Ended
10) Fuel Cell and Hydrogen Power Research Continues
11) Outsourcing of Automobile Component Manufacturing/Design
12) "Optimum Lean Production" Saves Manufacturing Costs
13) China Becomes the World's Largest Auto Market/Sales Rise in
14) Focus on Safety Improvements by Automakers/Google Car Drives Itself