Plunkett's Banking, Mortgages & Credit Industry Almanac 2013: Banking, Mortgages & Credit Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
13) Homeownership Rates by Region, U.S.: Selected Years, 1960-2011
14) Homeownership Rates by Race & Ethnicity of Householder, U.S.: 1996-2011
15) New Privately-Owned Housing Units Started, U.S.: 1975-2011
16) Mortgage Loans Outstanding, U.S.: 1975-2nd Quarter 201217) Home Mortgages by Holder, U.S.: 2007-2nd Quarter 2012 18) Assets & Liabilities, U.S. Agency- & Government Sponsored Enterprise (GSE)-Backed Securities by Holder: 2007-2nd Quarter 2012 19) Consumer Credit Outstanding, U.S.: 1970-2012 20) Consumer Credit Outstanding by Major Holders, U.S.: 2007-2nd Quarter 2012 21) Terms of Credit at Commercial Banks, U.S.: 2006-2nd Quarter 2012 22) Loan Performance, FDIC-Insured Institutions: June 2012 Table of Contents PLUNKETT'S BANKING, MORTGAGES & CREDIT INDUSTRY ALMANAC 2013 CONTENTS Introduction 1 How to Use This Book 3 Chapter 1: Major Trends Affecting the Banking, Mortgages & Credit Industry 7 1) Introduction to the Banking, Mortgages & Credit Industry 7 2) For the Long Term in the U.S., Consumers Increase Savings/Less Inclined to Use Debt 11 3) Aging Populations, Baby Boomers Create Opportunities/U.S. Pension Accounts Top $18.5 Trillion 11 4) Dodd-Frank Act Increases Regulation of Financial Industry/Basel III Raises Bank Capital Requirements 13 5) Giant Mergers Change the Face of Global Banking and Investment Firms 14 6) Investment Firms, Banks Compete for Clients in High Net Worth Households 15 7) Banks Vie for Previously Underserved Markets and Focus on Hispanics 16 8) Wal-Mart Launches Bluebird Checking and Debit Service in the U.S./Banco de Wal-Mart in Mexico 17 9) China's Banking Market Will See Long Term Growth 18 10) India's Foreign Banking Restrictions Ease Slightly/Microloans Grow 19 11) Credit Default Swaps (CDS) and Derivatives Soar into the Trillions of Dollars 20 12) Rapid Growth in Online and Mobile Banking 21
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV