Feb. 7, 2013
/PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Plunkett's Banking, Mortgages & Credit Industry Almanac 2013: Banking, Mortgages & Credit Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
• Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
• Market forecasts and Industry Statistics
• Industry Associations and Professional Societies List
• In-Depth Profiles of hundreds of leading companies
• Industry Glossary
• Buyer may register for access to search and export data at Plunkett Research Online
• Link to our 5-minute video overview of this industry
Statistical Tables Provided: 22
Companies Profiled: 295
Geographic Focus: Global
A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms. You will gain vital insights that can help you shape your own strategy for business development, product development and investments.
-How is the industry evolving?
-How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
-How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
-What is the size of the market now and in the future?
-What are the financial results of the leading companies?
-What are the names and titles of top executives?
-What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
Contents, Statistics, Forecasts and Analysis Include:
Major Trends Affecting the Banking, Mortgages & Credit Industry
1) Introduction to the Banking, Mortgages & Credit Industry
2) For the Long Term in the U.S., Consumers Increase Savings/Less Inclined to Use Debt
3) Aging Populations, Baby Boomers Create Opportunities/U.S. Pension Accounts Top
4) Dodd-Frank Act Increases Regulation of Financial Industry/Basel III Raises Bank Capital Requirements