PennyMac Financial Services, Inc., a newly-formed holding company affiliated with Private National Mortgage Acceptance Company, LLC, announced today that it has filed a registration statement on Form S-1 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission relating to a proposed initial public offering of shares of its Class A common stock. The number of shares to be offered and the price range for the offering have not yet been determined.
Citigroup Global Markets, Inc., Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated, Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC and Goldman, Sachs & Co. will act as joint book-running managers for the offering.
A registration statement relating to these securities has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, but has not yet become effective. These securities may not be sold nor may offers to buy be accepted prior to the time the registration statement becomes effective. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
The offering will be made only by means of a prospectus. When available,
copies of the preliminary prospectus relating to the offering may be
obtained from: Citigroup, c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long
Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717 (tel: 800-831-9146), or by email:
BofA Merrill Lynch, Attention: Prospectus Department, 222 Broadway, New
York, NY 10038, or by email:
Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC, Attention: Prospectus Department,
One Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10010 (tel: (800) 221-1037), or by
or Goldman, Sachs & Co., Prospectus Department, 200 West Street, New
York, NY 10282 (tel: 866-471-2526, fax: 212-902-9316), or by email:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV