Opexa Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:OPXA), a company developing Tcelna™, a novel T-cell therapy for multiple sclerosis (MS), today announced that Neil K. Warma, President and Chief Executive Officer, will present at the 15 th Annual BIO CEO & Investor Conference on Monday, February 11, 2013, at 2:30 p.m. EST in the Conrad Room. The conference will be held at the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel in New York, NY.
A live webcast of the company presentation can be accessed via the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website at www.opexatherapeutics.com. An archive of the webcast will be available on the Company's website until May 12, 2013.
Opexa Therapeutics, Inc. is dedicated to the development of patient-specific cellular therapies for the treatment of autoimmune diseases such as MS. The Company’s leading therapy, Tcelna™, is a personalized cellular immunotherapy treatment that is in late stage clinical development for MS. Tcelna is derived from T-cells isolated from peripheral blood, expanded ex vivo, and reintroduced into the patients via subcutaneous injections. This process triggers a potent immune response against specific subsets of autoreactive T-cells known to attack myelin and, thereby, reduces the risk of relapse over time.About The BIO CEO & Investor Conference The 15 th Annual BIO CEO & Investor Conference is the largest independent investor conference focused on publicly-traded biotechnology companies. The conference is designed to foster an informative dialogue between institutional investors and senior biotechnology executives about emerging and current investment opportunities. For more information, please visit the Company’s website at www.opexatherapeutics.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV