- Achieved fourth quarter Normalized Funds from Operations (“FFO”) per diluted share of $0.25, an increase of 32% over 2011’s $0.19 per diluted share;
- For the full-year 2012, the Company’s $0.90 Normalized FFO per share represented a 27% increase over the $0.71 per share in 2011;
- Exceeded $800 million in investments and commitments during 2012, including more than $168 million in the fourth quarter of 2012;
- Sold two properties in the fourth quarter, realizing gains of more than $9.0 million and reflecting an unlevered internal rate of return of 15%;
- Paid 2012 fourth quarter cash dividend of $0.20 per share, resulting in a dividend payout ratio of a very well-covered 80% of Normalized FFO;
- Based on expected opportunities to acquire new assets at cash returns that are immediately accretive, the Company has estimated that Normalized FFO per share in 2013 will be $1.10.
Medical Properties Trust, Inc. Reports 27% Increase In Normalized FFO Per Share During 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.