Contract Research Organizations (CROs) Market To 2018 - Public-Private Partnerships To Strengthen Research Capacities And Advance Clinical Development Programs
- Detailed overview of key reasons behind outsourcing, outsourcing service models and key drivers and restraints of the market.
- Analysis of the key technologies that affect CRO industry
- Analysis of public private partnerships with case studies.
- Company profiles of major CROs, key services offered, financial information and presence in APAC- Analysis of partnership deals and M&A deals involving key companies. Reasons to buy
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies by identifying areas for high growth and opportunities.- Understand the factors shaping the CRO market. - Identify the top players in the CRO market, financial revenues, geographical presence and key services offered. - Analyze the key geographies that are lucrative markets for the outsourcing of clinical research. - Analyze the trends in licensing and M&A deals and explore potential investment opportunities - Understand upcoming trends that are poised to drive the future growth of the CRO industry. Table of Contents 1 Table of Contents1 Table of Contents 61.1 List of Tables 91.2 List of Figures 102 Introduction 123 Contract Research Organization Market to 2018 - Overview 133.1 Global Contract Research Organizations 133.1.1 Clinical Research Process 133.1.2 Drug Discovery Phase 133.1.3 Pre-Clinical Phase 133.1.4 Phase I 133.1.5 Phase II 133.1.6 Phase III 133.1.7 Review and Approval from Regulatory Agencies 143.1.8 Post-marketing Studies 143.2 Key Reasons Outsourcing Clinical Trials and Research Processes 143.2.1 Different Strategies Adopted by the Pharmaceutical Companies to Increase the Efficiency 143.2.2 Increase in R&D Costs Compared to Revenue Growth 153.2.3 Increasing Drug Failure Rates a Concern for Pharmaceutical Companies 163.2.4 Less Time Required to Launch a Product in the Market 163.2.5 Outsourcing to Site Management Organizations 173.2.6 Minimization of Development Risks through Risk Sharing 183.2.7 Contract Research Organizations can Effectively Manage the Trends in Regulations Governing Clinical Trials 184 Contract Research Organization Market to 2018 - Important Trends in Regulatory Aspects of Contract Research Organizations 194.1 New Pharmacovigilance Legislation 194.1.1 Reasons for Passing the New Legislation 194.2 Important Regulations by Food and Drug Administration in Proposal 194.2.1 Exculpatory Language to be Used in Informed Consent Forms 194.2.2 Risk-based Approach to Monitoring Strategies 194.3 Food and Drug Administration Motivating Contract Research Organizations to Use Adaptive Design in Drug Development 195 Contract Research Organization Market to 2018 - Technology Developments to Benefit Contract Research Organizations 205.1 Analytics and Intelligence to Meet Contract Research Organizations' High Expectations 205.2 Technological Developments in Clinical Research 205.2.1 Biomarkers 205.2.2 Nanotechnology 205.2.3 Genomics, Proteomics and Metabolomics 215.2.4 Toxicogenomics 215.2.5 Surgical Models 215.2.6 Transgenic Animal Models 215.2.7 Simulation Models 225.3 Information Technology in R&D 225.3.1 Data Management 225.3.2 Clinical Data Management System 225.3.3 Clinical Data Management Outsourcing 235.3.4 Deals in Clinical Trial Data Management Outsourcing 245.4 Technology Support Will Be Fundamental to Future of Personalized Medicine 255.5 eClinical Trial Solutions 265.5.1 Clinical Trial Management System 265.5.2 Electronic Data Capture 275.5.3 Using Virtual Technology to Reduce R&D Costs and Time 276 Contract Research Organization Market to 2018: Internal Reorganization 286.1 Restructuring R&D 286.1.1 GlaxoSmithKline – Realigning Focus to Vaccines, Consumer Healthcare and Emerging Markets 296.1.2 Pfizer – Redefining the Research Focus and Outsourcing the Rest 306.1.3 AstraZeneca – Consolidating R&D Facilities with Narrowed Therapeutic Focus 316.1.4 Sanofi – Combining Workforce Consolidation with Externalization to Safeguard Future Revenue 327 Contract Research Organization Market to 2018 - Public-Private Partnerships 337.1 Public-Private Partnerships 337.1.1 Public-Private Partnerships for R&D in the Pharmaceutical Industry 337.2 Private-Government Partnerships 347.2.1 Innovative Medicine Initiative in Europe 347.2.2 Cooperative Research and Development Agreements in the US 367.2.3 Cooperative Research and Development Agreement for Pharmaceutical R&D 367.2.4 Small Business Innovation Research Program 377.2.5 Public-Private Partnership in India 387.2.6 Blockbusters from the US Funding 387.2.7 Technology Transfer Issues 397.2.8 Laws Enabling Technology Transfer in the US 417.3 Open-source R&D 427.4 Crowdsourcing 427.4.1 Applicability of Crowdsourcing to the Pharmaceutical Industry 438 Contract Research Organization Market to 2018: Market Characterization 448.1 Global Clinical Trial Market 448.2 Global Pharmaceutical R&D Outsourcing Market 458.3 Global Contract Research Organization Market by Geography 468.4 Trend Analysis of Contract Research Organization Market by Geography 478.5 Global Contract Research Organization Market by Phase 488.6 Trend Analysis of Contract Research Organization Market by Phase 499 Contract Research Organization Market to 2018: Geographical Landscape 509.1 Emerging Regions in the Global Contract Research Organization Market: Argentina 509.2 Domestic Contract Research Organization Profiles 519.2.1 Abel Santos & Asociados 519.2.2 Activa CRO 529.2.3 Blanchard & Asociados 539.2.4 EGCP 549.2.5 Klixar 559.2.6 LatinClin 569.2.7 Mmatiss 579.2.8 Estudios Clínicos Latinoamérica 589.3 Emerging Regions in the Global Contract Research Organization Market: India 599.4 Domestic Contract Research Organization Profiles 609.4.1 Reliance Life Sciences 609.4.2 Asian Clinical Trials 619.4.3 DiagnoSearch Life Sciences 629.4.4 ClinInvent 639.4.5 Synchron Research Services Pvt Ltd 649.4.6 Lambda Therapeutic Research Ltd 659.4.7 GVK Biosciences Pvt Ltd 669.4.8 Veeda Clinical Research Ltd 679.4.9 Ecron Acunova 689.4.10 Siro Clinpharm Pvt Ltd 699.5 Emerging Regions in the Global Contract Research Organization Market: China 709.6 Domestic Contract Research Organizations 719.6.1 Boji Medicine Services Co. Ltd 719.6.2 Giant Med-Pharma Services Inc 729.6.3 InCrom 739.6.4 Pharmaron 749.6.5 Venturepharm Service Group 7510 Contract Research Organization Market to 2018: Competitive Landscape 7610.1 Overview 7610.2 Market Share Analysis 7610.3 Quintiles Transnational Corp 7810.3.1 Business Description 7810.3.2 Recent M&A Deals and Strategic Alliances 7910.4 Covance Inc 8110.4.1 Business Description 8110.4.2 Recent M&A Deals and Alliances 8210.5 ICON 8310.5.1 Business Overview 8310.5.2 Recent M&A Deals and Analysis 8410.6 Pharmaceutical Product Development Inc 8510.6.1 Business Description 8510.6.2 Recent M&A Deals and Alliances 8610.7 Charles River Laboratories International, Inc 8810.7.1 Business Description 8810.7.2 Recent M&A Deals and Alliances 8910.8 Parexel International 9010.8.1 Business Description 9010.8.2 Recent M&A Deals and Alliances 9111 Contract Research Organization Market to 2018 - Appendix 9211.1 Market Definitions 9211.2 Abbreviations 9211.3 Sources 9411.4 Note 9411.5 Research Methodology 9411.5.1 Coverage 9511.5.2 Secondary Research 9511.5.3 Primary Research 9511.5.4 Expert Panel Validation 9511.5.5 Section-wise Research Methodology 9611.6 Contact Us 9711.7 Disclaimer 97 List of Tables
Table 1: Contract Research Organization Market to 2018, Comparison of CAGR of R&D Expenditure vs. CAGR Turnover for the Top 10 Pharmaceutical Companies, 2004–2011 15Table 2: Contract Research Organization Market to 2018, Global, Revenue ($bn), 2008–2018 44
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts