- Mr. Mathewson offers his fellow shareholders a unique blend of experience and independence. He has garnered decades of industry expertise, including approximately 17 years at IGT – during which time your company's stock price increased by 25,481% on a split-adjusted basis. At the same time, he now also provides the clarity of a broader, more objective perspective, having not served as an IGT employee or director since his retirement in 2003. He is not afraid of stating the hard facts in the boardroom.
- Mr. Silvers brings to the boardroom the benefit of his seventeen years of analytical experience in the casino gaming industry and Nevada market, as well as hands on work with many IGT customers and competitors in the core slot machine and systems business. He also has extensive financial markets experience which we believe is currently underrepresented in the boardroom.
- Mr. Brooks also provides extensive capital markets experience, particularly in investing in distressed companies and debt, and we believe his financially disciplined approach will serve investors well in the boardroom.
Ader Group Sends Letter To IGT Stockholders Highlighting Customer Concerns With IGT
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.