NEW YORK, Feb. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Ader Group today announced that it is mailing a letter to stockholders of International Game Technology (NYSE: IGT).
The letter highlighted a number of points, including:
- Steve Wynn's concerns about IGT's recent performance and actions;
- Key issues raised within the Ader Group's recently released detailed presentation on IGT;
- The Ader Group's plan for creating value for ALL IGT stockholders; and
- The capabilities of the Ader Group's three highly-qualified, forward-looking nominees.
The Ader Group is urging shareholders to vote the GOLD proxy card to elect its three highly-qualified, forward-looking nominees, Raymond J. Brooks, Jr., Charles N. Mathewson and Daniel B. Silvers, at IGT's upcoming annual meeting scheduled for March 5, 2013.
The letter is available by visiting www.RESCUEIGT.com/filings-and-presentations.php. and the text follows:"I have known Chuck Mathewson both as a business man and as a friend for over 30 years. My various companies have done business with him during his tenure as Chairman of IGT, and we have benefitted from his expertise and the leadership he brought to the position. I have also, during all of those years, had the opportunity to discuss a wide range of business opportunities and decisions with him and have steadily increased my respect for his maturity and judgment. He is a man of wide perspective and vision. People who worked for him held him in the highest regard, as did every major company in the gaming industry with whom he dealt so successfully. It was during Chuck's time at IGT that the company came into dominance as the principal supplier of slot machines in the United States. Since his departure the company has seemed to have lost that edge.I am personally saddened by what appears to be a paid professional attempt to smear him. I'm left with the impression that such an effort is motivated by IGT's current management's attempt to distract shareholder attention from current performance." — Stephen A. Wynn Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Wynn Resorts, Limited February 4, 2013 ADER LONG/SHORT FUND LP February 7, 2013 Dear Fellow IGT Stockholder:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV