Mass Spectrometry 2013: A Focus On Sales Growth
• Mass Spectrometry Activities: Time expenditure on the part of MS users, relating to data handling, sample preparation and mass spectrometric analysis.
• Participant Fields: Biotechnology, chemicals, clinical, defence, energy, environmental, food and drink, forensics, geology, healthcare, natural products, pharmaceuticals, universities and research institutes.
• Purpose: Purpose or reason for carrying out mass spectrometry across 13 major fields previously indicated, profiled and ranked according to prominence.
• Study Samples: Study samples analysed across 13 fields previously indicated, each ranked according to prominence.• Analyte Molecules: Analyte molecule classes analysed using MS across 13 fields previously indicated, each ranked according to prominence. • Applications: MS applications across 13 fields previously indicated, each profiled and ranked according to prominence. • Sample Preparation: Current use of sample preparation methods and the anticipated use of sample preparation methods over the next three years, ranked according to prominence. • Quantitative vs. Qualitative: The percentage of current MS applications that are either quantitative, qualitative or both. Executive Summary 1. Introduction p.15 2. Participants p.22 3. Mass Spectrometry Systems p.31 4. Ionisation Methods p.38 5. Ion Analyzers p.46 6. Data Systems p.60 7. MS Configurations p.66 8. Fragmentation p.72 9. Molecules p.79 10. Purpose p.86 11. Samples p.106 12. Applications p.125 13. Quantitative vs. Qualitative p.144 14. Sample Preparation p.152 15. Challenging Applications p.178 16. Future Use p.192 17. Innovation p.201 18. Mass Spectrometry Activities p.220 19. Expenditure p.231 20. Final Comments p.238 21. Discussion and Conclusions p.252 22. Appendices p.262 Figures Figure 2.1 Countries of individuals participating in Mass Spectrometry 2012. Figure 2.2 Global regions of individuals who participated in Mass Spectrometry 2012. Figure 2.3 Organisation types of individuals who participated in Mass Spectrometry 2012. Figure 2.4 Fields (i.e. sectors) of individuals who participated in Mass Spectrometry 2012. Figure 3.1 Top ten currently used mass spectrometry companies and suppliers indicated by individuals who participated in Mass Spectrometry 2012.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts