February 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
® (NASDAQ: CTCH), a leading provider of Internet security technology and cloud-based services, will demo three of its latest security offerings for service provider and OEM partners
February 25-28 at RSA Conference 2013 in
At booth #553, Commtouch will demonstrate how its latest launches can help attendees profit from the company's industry-leading detection, strong partner focus, and SaaS excellence:
- Commtouch Email Security SaaS - Provides security vendors and service providers with the ability to rapidly bring innovative cloud-based Security as a Service offerings to market alongside their other offerings and under their own brands. To learn more, visit: http://www.commtouch.com/email-security-saas
- Commtouch Mobile Security Services for Android - Offers the first-ever OEM solution with cloud-based malware detection services delivered through a single, easy to integrate client SDK for the popular mobile operating system. To learn more, visit:
- Commtouch Email Security On-Premise for Service Providers - Allows Commtouch partners to more effectively address the twin challenges of improving email Quality of Service (QoS) for customers while reversing the ever-rising cost of service delivery. To learn more, visit: http://www.commtouch.com/email-security-on-premise.
Commtouch will also present its upcoming Commtouch Web Security SaaS solution, as well as its entire portfolio of antivirus, messaging and Web security offerings. Recently acquired German-based Eleven GmbH will also present the joint Commtouch and Eleven solution portfolio at the German Pavilion at booth #1332.
, Commtouch will attend Info Security Product Guide's 9
Annual Global Excellence Awards dinner in
, where Commtouch stands as a finalist in five award categories, including Anti-Malware, Anti-Spam or Antivirus; Best Overall Security Company of the Year; Email Security and Management; Social Media, Web Filtering and Content Security; and Tomorrow's Technology Today.
To register for a free RSA Conference exhibit hall pass and request a meeting time with Commtouch, visit
"This year's RSA Conference serves as an excellent venue for Commtouch to highlight its transformation from a vendor of cloud-based malware detection services to a provider of comprehensive white label SaaS offerings that help our OEM and service provider customers greatly lower their costs, simplify ownership, and maximize performance," said
, CEO at Commtouch. "Commtouch now offers powerful combinations of innovative SaaS technology as the pathway to new revenue streams and new markets. Our latest product launches illustrate this commitment to arming our customers with the ability to quickly and easily add cloud-based SaaS under their own brand - all backed by Commtouch's market-leading technology and infrastructure."
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
Jim Cramer's protégé, David Peltier, uncovers low dollar stocks with extraordinary upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts