SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Feb. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- KaloBios Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:KBIO) today announced the completion of its initial public offering of 8,750,000 shares of common stock at $8.00 per share. Gross proceeds from the offering were $70 million, and net proceeds were approximately $62 million, after deducting the underwriting discounts and commissions and the estimated offering expenses payable by the company. Leerink Swann LLC acted as sole book-running manager for the offering. William Blair & Company, L.L.C. acted as the lead manager and Needham & Company LLC acted as co-manager for the offering.
A registration statement relating to these securities was declared effective by the SEC on January 31, 2013. The offering was made only by means of a prospectus, copies of which may be obtained by contacting Leerink Swann LLC, Attention: Syndicate Department, One Federal Street, 37th Floor, Boston, MA 02110, or by calling (800) 808-7525.
This news release shall not constitute an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, these securities, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.About KaloBios Pharmaceuticals KaloBios Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is developing a portfolio of proprietary, patient-targeted, first-in-class monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) designed to significantly improve the lives of seriously ill patients with difficult-to-treat diseases.
SOURCE KaloBios Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV