CHICAGO, Feb. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Do you know how your job ads measure up against the competition? Which of your job postings are performing well and which are falling short? CareerBuilder's new Recruitment Performance Portal is a first-of-its kind, free analytics tool for all clients that helps companies evaluate how the performance of their job ads compares with other companies vying for the same talent in the same locations.
The portal, powered by data on more than 27 million applicant behaviors, tells companies how effective they are in attracting a large number of candidates and how the demographics of their applicants compare to competitors. Companies can easily identify where they're especially effective, what areas need attention and where they need to adjust priorities and strategies. If the job ad is underperforming, the portal even recommends ways to improve results.Company recruiters and hiring managers can instantly:
- Track how many searches, views and applications they've received for each position, and compare it to the average applications for competitors who are going after the same talent.
- View all of their positions at once to determine the areas with the biggest need for improvement and replicate areas where they're performing well.
- Filter information by job type, job location, date applied, applicant demographics, company profile, industry comparison and site to get as detailed as needed.
- View the characteristics of their applicants compared to competitors in terms of gender, age, ethnicity, education level, experience, management experience, compensation, last employer, last employer size, last employer industry, military experience and security clearance.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV