CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Feb. 7, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aegerion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq:AEGR), an emerging biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of novel therapeutics to treat debilitating and often fatal rare diseases, announced today that the company will participate in the 15 th Annual BIO CEO & Investor Conference in New York City. Marc Beer, Chief Executive Officer of Aegerion, is scheduled to present on Tuesday, February 12, 2013 at 10:30 a.m. ET.
Aegerion will also participate in the Leerink Swann 2013 Global Healthcare Conference in New York City. Mark Fitzpatrick, Chief Financial Officer of Aegerion, is scheduled to present on Thursday, February 14, 2013 at 3:00 p.m. ET.
CONTACT: Aegerion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Amanda Murphy Manager, Investor Relations 857-242-5024
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV