Financial Highlights for Fiscal 2013 Third Quarter (Year over Year (YoY) growth % are on constant currency basis (1); please see table below for YoY growth % on actual basis)
- Gross bookings (5) for Hotels and packages increased by 67.2% yoy in 3Q13. Gross bookings for Air ticketing increased by 38.4% yoy in 3Q13.
- Transactions for Hotels and packages improved by 68.2% yoy in 3Q13. Transactions for air ticketing grew by 15.5% yoy in 3Q13.
- Revenue rose 24.5% yoy to $63.8 million in 3Q13 versus $53.8 million in 3Q12.
- Revenue less service costs (2) for Hotels and packages increased by 52.4% yoy in 3Q13. Hotels and packages contribution increased to 34.7% in 3Q13 versus 22.6% in 3Q12.
GURGAON, India and NEW YORK, Feb. 7, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
MakeMyTrip Limited (Nasdaq:MMYT), India's leading online travel company, today announced its unaudited financial and operating results for its third fiscal quarter ended December 31, 2012."MakeMyTrip has gained significant market share in both the air ticketing and hotels and packages business during this past high season quarter." said Deep Kalra, Chairman and CEO. "We continue to lead the Indian OTA market in offering customers comprehensive set of travel products, including the broadest choice of online domestic and international hotels, while constantly improving their overall experience with MakeMyTrip."
|(in thousands except EPS)||3 months Ended December 31, 2011||3 months Ended December 31, 2012||YoY Change||YoY Change in Constant Currency (1)|
|Financial Summary as per IFRS|
|Revenue||$ 53,806.9||$ 63,830.0||18.6%||24.5%|
|Revenue Less Service Costs (2)||$ 23,654.7||$ 22,353.7||-5.5%||-0.4%|
|Air Ticketing||$ 17,367.4||$ 13,538.9||-22.0%||-17.2%|
|Hotels & packages||$ 5,340.4||$ 7,848.5||47.0%||52.4%|
|Other||$ 947.0||$ 966.3||2.0%||6.9%|
|Results from Operating Activities||$ 1,282.9||$ (6,148.3)|
|Adjusted Operating Profit (Loss) (3)||$ 4,316.4||$ (2,226.5)|
|Income (Loss) for the Period||$ 41.5||$ (5,235.9)|
|Adjusted Net Income (Loss) (4)||$ 3,126.1||$ (2,552.6)|
|Diluted Earnings (Loss) per Share||$ 0.001||$ (0.14)|
|Adjusted Diluted Earnings (Loss) per Share (4)||$ 0.08||$ (0.07)|
|Gross Bookings (5)||$ 237,333.6||$ 324,424.1||36.7%||43.7%|
|Air Ticketing||$ 193,323.6||$ 253,514.0||31.1%||38.4%|
|Hotels & packages||$ 44,010.0||$ 70,910.1||61.1%||67.2%|
|Number of Transactions|
|Hotels & packages||110.9||186.5||68.2%|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV