Splunk Inc. (NASDAQ: SPLK), the leading software platform for real-time operational intelligence, today announced that Chairman and CEO Godfrey Sullivan will deliver the mid-day keynote address at Barclays’ Second Annual Big Data Conference in San Francisco, CA. The presentation is scheduled to begin at 12:00 p.m. PT on Monday, February 11, 2013 and will be followed by a question and answer session. Click here to register for a live audio webcast of the event.
About Splunk Inc.
Splunk Inc. (NASDAQ: SPLK) provides the engine for machine data™. Splunk® software collects, indexes and harnesses the machine-generated big data coming from the websites, applications, servers, networks and mobile devices that power business. Splunk software enables organizations to monitor, search, analyze, visualize and act on massive streams of real-time and historical machine data. More than 4,800 enterprises, universities, government agencies and service providers in over 80 countries use Splunk Enterprise to gain Operational Intelligence that deepens business and customer understanding, improves service and uptime, reduces cost and mitigates cyber-security risk. Splunk Storm, a cloud-based subscription service, is used by organizations developing applications in the cloud.
To learn more, please visit www.splunk.com/company.Splunk and the engine for machine data are registered trademarks or trademarks of Splunk Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. © 2013 Splunk Inc. All rights reserved.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV