CEL-SCI Corporation (NYSE MKT: CVM) announced that Geert Kersten, Chief Executive Officer, will be presenting at the 2013 BIO CEO & Investor Conference on Monday, February 11, 2013 at 11:00 a.m. The conference will take place February 11-12, 2013 at the Waldorf-Astoria in New York.
ABOUT THE BIO CEO & INVESTOR CONFERENCE
The 15th Annual BIO CEO & Investor Conference is the largest independent investor conference focused on publicly-traded biotechnology companies. The conference is designed to foster an informative dialogue between institutional investors and senior biotechnology executives about emerging and current investment opportunities. Complimentary registration is available to qualified institutional (buy and sell-side), private equity, and venture investors and can be accessed here: http://www.bio.org/events/conferences/bio-ceo-investor-registration.
About CEL-SCI CorporationCEL-SCI is dedicated to research and development directed at improving the treatment of cancer and other diseases by utilizing the immune system, the body's natural defense system. Its lead investigational therapy is Multikine (Leukocyte Interleukin, Injection), currently being studied in a pivotal global Phase III clinical trial. CEL-SCI is also investigating an immunotherapy (LEAPS-H1N1-DC) as a possible treatment for H1N1 hospitalized patients and as a vaccine (CEL-2000) for Rheumatoid Arthritis (currently in preclinical testing) using its LEAPS technology platform. The investigational immunotherapy LEAPS-H1N1-DC treatment involves non-changing regions of H1N1 Pandemic Flu, Avian Flu (H5N1), and the Spanish Flu, as CEL-SCI scientists are very concerned about the possible emergence of a new more virulent hybrid virus through the combination of H1N1 and Avian Flu, or maybe Spanish Flu. The Company has operations in Vienna, Virginia, and in/near Baltimore, Maryland. For more information, please visit www.cel-sci.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV