As Dow AgroSciences works to take technology from the lab to the field, information was also presented about advancements in the best-in-class educational and training tools being developed to help farmers as part of an integrated system. The company has developed Enlist™ Ahead, a management resource designed for farmers that will focus on responsible use of the technology as well as education and best practice recommendations.
“The team at Dow AgroSciences is continuing to educate farmers and applicators about the best ways to ensure the Enlist system is effective in the short term and also for its longevity going into the future. Enlist Ahead is our approach to this on-going dialogue," says Brian Olson, field scientist, Dow AgroSciences.
About Dow AgroSciences
Dow AgroSciences, based in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA, develops leading-edge crop protection and plant biotechnology solutions to meet the challenges of the growing world. Dow AgroSciences is a wholly owned subsidiary of The Dow Chemical Company and had annual global sales of $6.4 billion in 2012. Learn more at www.dowagro.com. Follow Dow AgroSciences on Facebook and YouTube or subscribe to our News Release RSS Feed.™Colex-D, Enlist and Enlist Duo are trademarks of The Dow Chemical Company (“Dow”) or an affiliated company of Dow. Components of the Enlist Weed Control System have not yet received regulatory approvals; approvals are pending. The information presented here is not an offer for sale. Enlist Duo herbicide is not yet registered for sale or use as a component of the Enlist Weed Control System. Always read and follow label directions. ©2013 Dow AgroSciences LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV