- Total net sales for fiscal 2012 are now expected to be $2.376 billion, reflecting a total Company comparable sales increase of 3%.
- Gross margin rate performance is expected to be approximately 54.8%.
- Total SG&A expenses are expected to be approximately $1.136 billion.
- The Company's effective annual tax rate is expected to be approximately 39.5%.
- During fiscal 2012, the Company repurchased 4.9 million shares at a total cost of approximately $135 million, resulting in an expected total weighted average diluted share count of approximately 49 million for the full year.
- Capital expenditures are expected to approach $155 million.
ANN INC. Provides Update For Fiscal Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts