- the universal service obligations imposed on postal providers, showing national differences going beyond the common ground defined by the Third Directive (for example, in terms of scope and frequency of delivery);
- the rules applying to the location and distribution of post offices, which are implemented according to the different national interpretations of citizens' needs;
- the conditions under which postal providers offer competing services, including for example how the VAT exemption for universal service providers is applied.
New Cullen International Service Highlights The Continuing Challenges To Achieve A Single EU Market For Postal Services
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts