DailyFunder.com Releases IPhone App For The Alternative Lending Industry
NEW YORK, Feb. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Daily Funder, LLC ("The Company") is proud to announce the release of their first iPhone application ("app"). Developed jointly by Company co-founders, Sean Murray of Merchant Processing Resource and David Rubin of Capital Stack, the DailyFunder app is the ideal user interface for the DailyFunder social network. "We came to accept that more people are using their mobile devices to access the web," said Murray. "Anyone can visit http://dailyfunder.com, but it's the app that makes the experience more personal."
The app allows users to access the social network from anywhere and utilize all of the features available in a desktop browser. With the touch of a finger, users can send and receive private messages, access and post to recent discussions, read and post to blogs, view profiles, and customize their mobile account. An app for the Droid OS is still in early stage development.
The Company will be sending at least one representative to this year's Electronic Transactions Association Expo in New Orleans, an event that is scheduled to run from April 30th – May 2nd. This event will present an excellent opportunity for users to speak with a developer in person and offer feedback.
DailyFunder.com is quickly becoming the primary home for the alternative business lending industry and has made a big splash with Merchant Cash Advance insiders. The app is available for free in the iTunes App Store.SOURCE Daily Funder, LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV