The Board of Directors of Aspen Insurance Holdings Limited (“Aspen”) (NYSE:AHL) has declared a quarterly cash dividend on Aspen’s ordinary shares of $0.17 per ordinary share. The dividend is payable on March 7, 2013 to the holders of record as of the close of trading on February 21, 2013.
Aspen’s Board of Directors also declared a cash dividend on its 5.625% Perpetual Preferred Income Equity Replacement Securities (“Perpetual PIERS”) of $0.703125 per Perpetual PIERS. The dividend is payable on April 1, 2013 to the holders of record as of the close of business on March 15, 2013.
In addition, Aspen’s Board of Directors declared a dividend on the 7.401% Perpetual Non-Cumulative Preference Shares (the “7.401% Perpetual Preference Shares”) of $0.462563 per 7.401% Perpetual Preference Share. The dividend is payable on April 1, 2013 to the holders of record as of the close of business on March 15, 2013.
Aspen’s Board of Directors also declared a dividend on the 7.250% Perpetual Non-Cumulative Preference Shares (the “7.250% Perpetual Preference Shares”) of $0.4531 per 7.250% Perpetual Preference Share. The dividend is payable on April 1, 2013 to the holders of record as of the close of business on March 15, 2013.About Aspen Insurance Holdings Limited Aspen provides reinsurance and insurance coverage to clients in various domestic and global markets through wholly-owned subsidiaries and offices in Bermuda, France, Germany, Ireland, Singapore, Switzerland, the United Kingdom and the United States. For the year ended December 31, 2011, Aspen reported $9.5 billion in total assets, $4.5 billion in gross reserves, $3.2 billion in shareholders’ equity and $2.2 billion in gross written premiums. Its operating subsidiaries have been assigned a rating of “A” (“Strong”) by Standard & Poor’s, an “A” (“Excellent”) by A.M. Best and an “A2” (“Good”) by Moody’s Investors Service.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV