- The infrastructure and residential sectors were the main drivers of demand in most of our markets.
- Operating earnings before other expenses, net, in the fourth quarter increased by 26%, to US$285 million, from the comparable period in 2011 and increased by 35%, to US$1.3 billion, for the full-year 2012.
- Operating EBITDA increased during the fourth quarter by 13% and increased 10% for the full-year 2012.
- Operating EBITDA margin grew by 1.9 and 2.0 percentage points during the quarter and the full year 2012, respectively, on a year-over-year basis.
- Free cash flow after maintenance capital expenditures for the quarter was US$228 million, down 40% compared with US$379 million in the same quarter of 2011.
CEMEX Reports Fourth-Quarter And Full-Year 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.