NEW YORK, Feb. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ITG (NYSE:ITG), an independent execution and research broker, today announced the promotion of fourteen new Managing Directors from seven different offices across the firm.
"ITG's team is intensely focused on service, striving to improve client outcomes every day. It is due to the exceptional efforts of our staff, under the leadership of our Managing Directors, that we are able to deliver results and differentiate ourselves in an extremely competitive environment," said Bob Gasser, ITG's Chief Executive Officer and President. "On behalf of everyone at the firm, I congratulate our new MDs on this great achievement."
New Managing Directors: Tania L. Castro, Melbourne Stoney C. Chan, Hong Kong Rick Custodio, New York Alessandro C. De Giorgis, New York Arjun Ganesan, New York James R. Grande, Culver City Duncan Higgins, London Linda A. Moutinho, New York Adam Orenstein, New York Benjamin H. Polidore, New York Trevor W. Sloan, Calgary Mark Trowbridge, New York Hatice Unal, Toronto Juan Pablo Urrutia, LondonITG's nearly 1100 employees provide electronic brokerage, platforms, analytics and research services to institutional clients from 17 offices in 10 countries worldwide. For more information about ITG's people, visit www.itg.com/careers/our-people/. About ITG ITG is an independent execution and research broker that partners with global portfolio managers and traders to provide unique data-driven insights throughout the investment process. From investment decision through settlement, ITG helps clients understand market trends, improve performance, mitigate risk and navigate increasingly complex markets. ITG is headquartered in New York with offices in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. For more information, please visit www.itg.com. ITG Media Contact: J.T. Farley(212) 444-6259 email@example.com SOURCE ITG
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV