SALT LAKE CITY, Feb. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Zions Bancorporation (NASDAQ: ZION) announced today that its board of directors declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.01 per common share. The dividend is payable February 25, 2013, to shareholders of record on February 18, 2013. The board of directors also declared the regular quarterly cash dividends on the company's various perpetual preferred shares. The cash dividends on the Series A, C, and F shares are payable on March 15, 2013, to shareholders of record on March 1, 2013.
Zions Bancorporation is one of the nation's premier financial services companies, consisting of a collection of great banks in select Western U.S. markets with combined total assets exceeding $50 billion. Zions operates its banking businesses under local management teams and community identities in 10 Western and Southwestern states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas, Utah and Washington. The company is a national leader in Small Business Administration lending and public finance advisory services and is a consistent recipient of numerous Greenwich Excellence awards in banking. In addition, Zions is included in the S&P 500 and NASDAQ Financial 100 indices. Investor information and links to subsidiary banks can be accessed at www.zionsbancorporation.com.
SOURCE Zions Bancorporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV