The Howard Hughes Corporation (NYSE: HHC) today announced the promotion of Nicholas (Nick) D. Vanderboom to Senior Vice President of Development, based in Honolulu, HI. In this role, Vanderboom and his team will continue to focus on key strategic developments in Hawai‘i, including the recently announced luxury condominiums, ONE Ala Moana, and the transformation of 60-acre Ward Centers to Ward Village. Vanderboom continues to report to Christopher Curry, Senior Executive Vice President of Development for the company. He joins Dave Striph, Senior Vice President, as part of the leadership team in Hawai‘i.
Vanderboom most recently served as Vice President of Development. Prior to joining the company in 2010, Vanderboom served as Vice President of Development for TPMC California. He worked as an independent real estate consultant, where he spent the majority of his time working for Forest City Enterprises on mixed use development projects in California, Nevada, Texas and Hawai‘i. He also worked at Allan D. Kotin & Associates, a Los Angeles-based real estate consulting firm specializing in public private-joint ventures.
Vanderboom earned a Master of Real Estate Development in 2007 from the University of Southern California and received his undergraduate degree in Business from USC in 2006. He was also a tight end on USC’s football team, winning two national championships and five Pac-10 championships.
“Nick epitomizes the vision, leadership and dedication we seek within our development team,” said David R. Weinreb, Chief Executive Officer of The Howard Hughes Corporation. “His impact within our organization is already apparent given his passion and drive; we know he will continue to create and execute a compelling vision for our developments and build strong alliances for The Howard Hughes Corporation in Hawai‘i.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV