"Private cloud, storage, and big data analytics usage models are driving the need for increased bandwidth," said Dawn Moore, general manager, Intel Networking Division. "The Intel Ethernet CNA X540 with the Dell S4820T 10GBASE-T switch provides customers an easy migration from an existing 1G infrastructure to a high-performing, cost-effective 10G network. We've also jointly validated FCoE interoperability on this combination to help facilitate a smooth migration to a next-generation converged network."
The Dell S4820T is available worldwide now from Dell and its global PartnerDirect channel partners.
Additional InformationDell Networking Dell SDN point of view whitepaper Dell S4820T – Direct2Dell post About Dell Dell Inc. (NASDAQ: DELL) listens to customers and delivers innovative technology and services that give them the power to do more. For more information, visit www.dell.com. About Dell Networking Dell has been delivering high-performance reliable networking solutions for more than a decade and today powers some of the world’s most demanding Enterprise and Cloud/Web 2.0 environments. Dell is a trademark of Dell Inc. Dell disclaims any proprietary interest in the marks and names of others.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV