Accretive Health, Inc. (NYSE: AH) announced today that it plans to release fourth quarter and year-end 2012 results before the market opens on Wednesday, February 27, 2013, and will host a conference call on the same day at 7:30 a.m. CST (8:30 a.m. EST) to discuss its financial results and business outlook for 2013.
To participate in the conference call, please dial 800-591-6944 (or 617-614-4910 for international callers) using conference code number 88578230, or visit the Investor Relations section of Accretive Health's web site at www.accretivehealth.com to access the live webcast.
A replay will be available for one week following the conference call at 888-286-8010 (or 617-801-6888 for international callers) using conference code number 86461654. A replay of the conference call will also be available online at www.accretivehealth.com.
About Accretive HealthAccretive Health partners with healthcare providers to help them more effectively manage their revenue cycles, strengthen their financial stability, and improve the quality of care they provide while reducing overall healthcare costs. Our people, processes and sophisticated integrated technology complement our clients' existing resources to enhance results for patients, physicians and staff. For more information, please visit www.accretivehealth.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV