Rimage Corporation Fourth Quarter 2012 Earnings Call Scheduled For February 26, 2013
Rimage Corporation (Nasdaq: RIMG) today announced that it will hold its conference call and webcast to review operating results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2012, on Tuesday, February 26, 2013 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time. The dial-in number for the conference call is 877-941-0844 for domestic participants and 480-629-9835 for international participants. The earnings announcement will be issued after the market close that day.
Investors can also access a webcast of the live conference call by linking through the investor relations section of the Rimage website, www.rimage.com. The webcast will be archived on Rimage’s website.
About Rimage Corporation
Founded in 1978, Rimage Corporation (NASDAQ: RIMG) helps businesses deliver digital content directly and securely to their employees, customers, and partners. Rimage’s Qumu business is the global leader in the rapidly growing enterprise video communications market and an innovator in the secure mobile delivery of rich content. Rimage’s Disc Publishing business is the global leader in CD, DVD and Blu-ray-Disc™ archiving and distribution solutions. Rimage’s industry-leading solutions help thousands of organizations in North America, Europe and Asia use video and other rich content to increase engagement and collaboration without losing control. Additional information can be found at www.rimage.com.Blu-ray Disc™ is a trademark of the Blu-ray Disc Association.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV