Visa Infinite cardholders invited to indulge in exclusive dining experiences with some of Canada's most famous culinary personalities and establishments
TORONTO, Feb. 7, 2013 /CNW/ - Returning for its seventh installment, the Visa Infinite Dining Series is showcasing another round of exclusive events with prominent chefs across Canada's urban centres. The much-anticipated Series invites Visa Infinite cardholders to get up close and personal with both established and emerging culinary icons as they create diverse menus, from pub fair and brunch, to the finest and most elegant of dinners.
Running through June 2013, Visa Infinite cardholders have a unique opportunity to participate in creative culinary experiences across the country, including food and beverage pairings with a twist featuring champagne, beer, and cocktails.
The current installment of this season's Visa Infinite Dining Series will feature notable celebrity chefs including Toronto's Chef David Lee from Note Bene, and Chef Jeff Claudio from Yours Truly - both offering inventive and specially designed tastings for attendees.Montreal events will feature Chef Frédéric Morin and Chef David McMillan of Joe Beef, as well as the world-renowned Chef Daniel Boulud who will partner with Executive Chef Riccardo Bertolino and Sommelière Isabel Bordeleau to present carefully chosen wine pairings with a memorable and a monumental feast. "This season's line up of Visa Infinite Dining events across Toronto, Montreal, Calgary and Vancouver are true culinary showstoppers," said Jennifer Arthurton, Head of Consumer Credit Products, Visa Canada. "From brunch to bistro to fine dining, Infinite cardholders are in for dining delights that will leave them pleasantly full but hungry for more." Visa Infinite cardholders across Canada can experience these remarkable and inventive dining experiences in the following venues: 2013 Events: Toronto
- Veuve Clicquot Champagne Dinner with David Lee at Nota Bene Toronto, Tuesday, February 26, 2013, 6:30p.m. Be Part of Gold Medal Plates-winning Chef David Lee as he presents a menu specially designed to showcase the most famous sparkling wine region in the world - Veuve Clicquot.
- A Tasting Exploration at Yours Truly Toronto, Wednesday, March 6, 2013, 6:30p.m. Visit Yours Truly, one of Toronto's hottest new restaurants, where multi-course tasting menus are the norm and the main ingredients change daily. Guests can expect a special menu of small plates that will take them on a culinary tour of Chef Jeff Claudio's favourite local purveyors, farmers and suppliers.
- Jamie Kennedy at the Gardiner Museum with California Winemakers Toronto, Sunday, April 7, 2013, 11a.m. Join Governor General Award-winning Chef Jamie Kennedy for an incredible brunch experience highlighting his signature local-based cuisine and the Wines of California.
- The Ultimate Country Culinary Escape at Langdon Hall Country House Hotel & Spa with Jonathan Gushue and Guest Chef Graham Elliot from Chicago Toronto/ Cambridge, Friday, June 7 to Sunday, June 9, 2013 Join award-winning Chef Jonathan Gushue and Guest Chef Graham Elliot for a deliciously relaxing weekend at Langdon Hall, a Relais & Cháteaux property of breathtaking beauty less than an hour's drive from Toronto.
- Maison Publique with Derek Dammann and Guest Chef Lee Cooper of L'Abattoir Montreal, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 6:30p.m. Visit one of Montreal's newest hot spots, a neighbourhood pub where global gastronomy receives top billing in a fun and casual atmosphere.
- Joe Beef with Fré dé ric Morin and David McMillan Montreal, Monday, March 11, 2013, 6:30p.m. Join the party at Joe Beef, Montreal's boisterous temple of gastronomic joie de vivre, where Chefs David McMillan and Frédéric Morin will preside over a monumental feast. Guests will also walk away with a copy of The Art of Living According to Joe Beef: A Cookbook of Sorts.
- Maison Boulud with Daniel Boulud Montreal, Tuesday, March 26, 2013, 6:30p.m. Join these two formidable chefs as they present an unforgettable gustatory exhibition, drawing on Michelin-star Chef Boulud's repertoire of global fare.
- Sunday Jazz brunch at Pastaga with Martin Juneau Montreal, Sunday, April 14, 2013, 11a.m. Join Chef Juneau for a brunch experience that celebrates the joy of lingering over great food and great conversation. The multi-course experience will feature a carefully chosen wine to match each dish.
- Sunday Brunch at River Café with guest Chef Aaron Joseph Bear Robe Calgary, Sunday, February 24, 2013, 11a.m. The River Café culinary team and guest Chef Aaron Joseph Bear Robe will design an unforgettable brunch featuring a variety of pristine Canadian ingredients that emphasize locally sourced, organic and seasonal provenance
- The Ultimate Mountain Culinary Escape with Top Chef Canada Season 1 & 2 Finalists and Special Guests Calgary/ Banff, Friday, April 26 to Sunday, April 28, 2013 Choose a weekend escape to the Rocky Mountains for a spectacular setting of gastronomic awakening with best young chefs from Top Chef Canada Season 1 & 2.
- Bubbles and Brunch at West Restaurant + Bar with Quang Dang Vancouver, Sunday, February 10, 2013, 11a.m. Join Executive Chef Quang Dang and his perfectly tuned culinary team as they interpret the art of pairing bubbles at brunch as pristine ingredients will be paired with premium champagnes and sparkling wines.
- Collaboration on Surf + Turf: YEW restaurant + bar with Ned Bell and Guest Chefs Connie DeSousa and John Jackson Vancouver, Saturday, March 9, 2013, 6:30p.m. Join Ned Bell at YEW restaurant + bar in the Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver for a celebration of West Coast cuisine with a twist. It's a surf and turf of ultimate proportions!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV