• One reason the public may prefer that illegals head home is a strong belief that eﬀorts to enforce immigration laws have been inadequate — 64 percent said that enforcement of immigration laws has been "too little", while just 10 percent said that it had been too much, and 15 percent said it was "just right".• When asked why there is a large illegal population in the country, voters overwhelming (71 percent) thought it was because we had not made a real eﬀort to enforce our immigration laws. Only 18 percent said it was because we were not letting in enough immigrants legally.
New National Survey Shows Americans Prefer Illegal Immigrants Head Home
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.