Gains From A Growing Patient Pool For Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices Offset By Lower Product Pricing, Observes Frost & Sullivan
Healthcare settings are looking for one-stop shops for all their required products and services. Most companies are responding to this demand to gain new customers or retain shares in an intensely competitive market.
If you are interested in more information on this research, please send an email to Anna Zanchi, Corporate Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Western European and U.S. Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices Market is part of the Medical Devices Growth Partnership Services program, which also includes research in the following markets: U.S. and Western European Cardiac Rhythm Management, Western European Dental Implants Market, Medical Device Industry – Recovering from Recession, European Orthopaedic Devices Market Outlook. All research services included in subscriptions provide detailed market opportunities and industry trends evaluated following extensive interviews with market participants.
About Frost & SullivanFrost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts